Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Youtube and Viacom

Youtube and Viacom is a chaos. I mean they block every freaking episode of every freaking nickelodeon TV show excluding five freaking episodes of my freaking show. How stupid is that? Like Youtube and Viacom, have you heard of fair use of copy right?! The definition of Fair use is and I quote: "The doctrine that brief excerpts of copyright material may, under certain circumstances, be quoted verbatim for purposes such as criticism, news reporting, teaching, and research, without the need for permission from or payment to the copyright holder." What is my show (the backyardigans)? AN EDUCATION SHOW! What does it do? IT TEACHES AND IS ENTERTAINING!? It's not just YouTube though, Heck even INSTAGRAM DOES IT! INSTAGRAM, SEE THE DEFINITION I SAID?! THAT'S WHAT FAIR USE OF COPY RIGHT IS?! >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment